Do these pics qualify????

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Found these from this years Velofest Coca Cola Trial of Champions in Adelaide. Over 3 meters (it was same height as shipping container) of concrete pipe stood on it's end. This is after the comp... Talon mucking around... it's got Trials, Jumping and Urban all in these two shots, eh?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
read about that event in AMB (i think).
Was a great read, some of those guys have to much talent for 1 person!

G

they are some madcore trials pics. Trials would take so much work and detemination. PROPS

looseunit

Likes Dirt
yeah Talon goes big, at the same event he was doing on handers and attempted and backflip folding a rear wheel. Got some photos at that event of talon, but this is the only one I can find at the moment.

Grip

Not Gimp

CHEWY said:
is that a gimp?
mad props trials is insane
Monty 221 X-Lite 20" trials bike. He does have a couple of Gimp's though. There's some pics in the new pic gallery under "jumps".

Cheers

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Re: Not Gimp

Grip said:
CHEWY said:
is that a gimp?
mad props trials is insane
Monty 221 X-Lite 20" trials bike. He does have a couple of Gimp's though. There's some pics in the new pic gallery under "jumps".

Cheers
haha i think u misunderstood, i was talkin about the jump in the pic looseunit posted

S.

ex offender
Was he on the nightride tonight? I went on the city ride with all the trials guys... pretty cool stuff but all they did was hop on a few benches and hop back down.

Grip

Socket said:
Was he on the nightride tonight? I went on the city ride with all the trials guys... pretty cool stuff but all they did was hop on a few benches and hop back down.[/quote]

Doesn't go in anymore... mainly because of just that.

S.

ex offender
Ah ok. I saw a little guy (only one on a mod bike) there wearing literally exactly the same clothes as Talon was in those pics, thought it might have been him.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
always had and will have respect for trials riders

that trials event was pretty mad i must say, dont know riders name but one of the guys was doing endos (hopping on front wheel) on top of those 2 big pipes in the first 2 pics

a few were also dropping from that height landing rear wheel on a pipe of about 200mm diameter

farkin crazy, the amount of skill is just unbelivable