Do you even DOWNHILL?? Trek Session 88 and Yeti 303WC on SALE @ My Mountain

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
2014 Trek Session 88 & Yeti 303WC on SALE @ My Mountain!!​

Downhill. Those who are into it, get it. For those who haven't experienced the sheer exhilaration of travelling down the side of a mountain at warp speed on an 8" travel dual crown monster with 2.5" wide tyres, you've just gotta try it out! Downhill mountain bikes are specific beasts in that they're designed purely for when gravity takes over; a slack head tube angle, long wheelbase, and sensitive coil-sprung suspension allows you to motor over rocks and roots with a level of confidence that shorter travel bikes can only dream of. Trails that previously used to give you the heebie-jeebies suddenly become rideable, and jumps or drop-offs that leave you with skid marks in your underpants are laughed off when you're hanging behind a set of wide bars and dual crown forks. At the end of the day we all love going fast, but on a downhill bike, you can just go faster!

To help you with your need for speed, we have 2 of the highest performing downhill mountain bikes on the market, which are available for a cracking deal while stocks last.
newsession88 copy 2.jpg

2014 Trek Session 88

- 210mm travel via ABP suspension design
- Custom tuned Fox DHX RC2 rear shock w/independently adjustable high/low speed compression damping
- Fox 40 FIT RC2 fork, 203mm travel w/independently adjustable high/low speed compression damping
- SRAM 1x10 speed X9 drivetrain
- MRP G2 SL chain device
- Avid Code 9 hydraulic disc brakes w/203mm rotors
- 1 x Medium size only!
- $5999 RRP

Our Price: $4750!!

303.jpg

2014 Yeti 303WC Frameset

- Custom 7005 Alloy Tubeset with Hydroformed and Butted profiles
- Patented Linear Rail Technology
- 210mm (8.25") of rear travel
- Designed for 203mm (8") travel forks
Custom-Valved Fox RC4 Kashima Rear Shock
- Inset 1.5" Headtube (Angleset compatible)
- Rear Hub Spacing: 150x12mm Thru-Axle
- 83mm English Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Weight: 4490 grams (9.9 lbs) with shock
- $3990 RRP
- 1 x Medium Frameset only!

Our Price: $3050!!