Do you know this French bikes?

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah, the vario bikes are awesome, i had a ride of their urban bike when i was in France and it felt good, really easy to get used to

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks awesome.

downhill bike looks a bit like a brodie 8 ball (old mnodel) and going by how well that worked, id say your onto a winner

lotec

Banned
damn need i say overbuilt? those things look the shit can you get these in australia how come ive never seen them before? huh huh? :) wonder how much they cost and how much they weigh :wink:

La pointe

Likes Dirt
They are pretty expensive, the whole bike is around 3400 euros (around $6000) but with the Harissa frame, I think that the Techno frame is more expensive. There is no distributor in Oz at the moment.

rhyno

Likes Dirt
i am currently in negotiations with the company and hope to have them over here soon. keep your ears to the ground

S.

ex offender
That dh bike reminds me of a Be One... the similarities are surprising, actually.

rhyno

Likes Dirt
S. said:
That dh bike reminds me of a Be One... the similarities are surprising, actually.
except for the schock placement, it is quite similar. and the seat stay is very different. and it looks as though the Vario frame is heaps stronger.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I all looks unbreakable except that tope tube piece leading up to the seat post... It seems to be bracketed U channel rather than square tube, correct me if I'm wrong!!
I also don't like the fact of the bolts bracing pieces... just my opinion!!