Do you surf and participate in PinkBike Polls

Discussion in 'General MTB Discussion' started by Nerf Herder, Jul 6, 2017.

?

Nerf is right

1. I like a good PinkBike Polling

26.7%
  2. Nope I just like to watch the videos and nice pics

70.0%
  3. whats Pinkbike ???

3.3%
  1. Nerf Herder

Nerf Herder Wheel size expert

I just got some stats and apparently according to PinkBike Australia is 2% of the global MTB market ... It is supposed to have global reach in determining these stats
    Whilst on VitalMTB which has a North American focus ... we are 15% of the market.

I think Pinkbike is understated because ... I presume most of us use is as a news service ... not so much as a forum to actively participate on ... Am I wrong ?

Me I like the polls ... I always click on them until I'm bored ... but I'm a numbers guy.

Anywho ... here's a poll for you.

2. Flow-Rider

Flow-Rider Eats Squid

Somehow I've ended up on the Vital forum more often and don't have all that much to do with Pinkbike.

3. Koper25

Koper25 Likes Dirt

More of a browser on PB. Content is good but rarely post on the forum, just lurk the PYR threads.

4. Staunch

Staunch Eats Squid

I used to use the forums a bit, but I found that a lot of the threads either tended to be circle-jerks or just people with no clue talking shit.

Just use it for media content nowdays which it's pretty damn good for.

5. johnny

johnny I'll tells ya! Staff Member

Their forums annoy me, I should pay more attention to their news feed though.

6. safreek

safreek Vealcake

I like their for sale section, but cost of posting bikes/frames to Aust means all I do is looking. Is there more to pb than " for sale " :wacko:

7. wesdadude

wesdadude Likes Dirt

I used to be quite active on PinkBike. I used it to follow the DH and checked out POD/VOD. The photo epics are really good and I also liked factory tours. I would comment on articles every now and then and did answer some polls. I'm not really that interested in all the new tech so my activity has waned.

8. beejay

beejay Likes Dirt

News feed only for me too, and quite partial to their youtube account.

9. droenn

droenn Likes Dirt

Can't surf, netscape has a virusssss

10. Spike-X

Spike-X Grumpy Old Man

I tried surfing once. Couldn't even stand up.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

11. Nerf Herder

Nerf Herder Wheel size expert

I should have posted in Veteran ... People would have understood surf innit :faint2: