DJ Dober-check. now with yellow 831s

p4pb7717140.jpg

Frame: Dobermann Pinscher. 22.5" top tube, Mid bb, Integrated headset.
Fork: Fox 32 Float RL 10mm
Front Hub: NS Roller Simple 10mm
Front Rim: Octane One Solar 32
Front Tyre: KHE Mac 2 Dirt
Rear Hub: Hope Pro 2 ss/t
Rear Rim: Mavic EX721
Rear Tyre: Kenda NPJ
Bar: Mutant Bikes Small
Stem: Mutant Bikes Sin V2
Cranks: Profile Racing 175mm
Sprocket: Proper Microlite
Chain: KMC 710SL
Headset: Dartmoor Shakra
Brake: Avid Elixer 3
Grips: ODI Longneck
Seat: Animal Nigel Signature

Last edited:

Suburban rider

Likes Dirt
i haven't really liked dobermann bike that much really, but this has changed my opinion, this bike looks neat! whats the final weight on it?

loads of changes since i last posted my bike here. now its down to 11kg flat and i ditched the brake. also no ore clearance issues with the KH mac2 park on the back. rolls fast and grips well.

p4pb8521455.jpg

the seatstay junction is actually what made me consider a dob in the first place, every time ive cracked a frame it was right on that junction, so i wanted something that had way more material in that area.

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the seatstay junction is actually what made me consider a dob in the first place, every time ive cracked a frame it was right on that junction, so i wanted something that had way more material in that area.
thats happens from doing fly out 360's and not getting all the way round. the only time i have ever cracked frames was when i was learning 3's and doing fly outs at the skatey.

i think it was the 270s at skate parks that did it. but i generally suck at spinning so i dont think the problem is going to go away that easy haha.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Either way they are designed to last, with over 7 years of refinement. And with the frames coming in at 2.1kg for the supremacy. Who can really complain?

meh, its not that i didnt want blue at the time, i just want to change my bike up. i crashed and couldnt do much for a few days so i just rawed the frame