Dodgy trader experience

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't read this whole thread, but I saw the PM pineapplehead sent, I bought the forks off Knuckles from memory. I then sold them on a complete bike (tomac Cortez) to DirtyDingo; Had no idea on sellers history, seemed like a nice guy when I met him. If the are the ones I sold him they are 07 WC reba's ; Forks were not in the best of condition, worn stanchions, leaking from the seals, Missing adjuster knobs, hence why I sold the bike cheap; they are worth no more then $100-$150.

Last edited:

frank_n

Likes Dirt
I've got 26" Reba Team running 120mm and 29" Reba RLTi also 120mm. Both adjusted via removing the spacer. These are not U-turn versions.

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
I haven't read this whole thread, but I saw the PM pineapplehead sent, I bought the forks off Knuckles from memory. I then sold them on a complete bike (tomac Cortez) to DirtyDingo; Had no idea on sellers history, seemed like a nice guy when I met him. If the are the ones I sold him they are 07 WC reba's ; Forks were not in the best of condition, worn stanchions, leaking from the seals, Missing adjuster knobs, hence why I sold the bike cheap; they are worth no more then $100-$150.
Thanks cona. I reckon that's them. Dingo sold them to me as an 09 model. All the adjuster knobs seems to be there, but the stanchions are def. worn. I just want to be rid of them now.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Thanks cona. I reckon that's them. Dingo sold them to me as an 09 model. All the adjuster knobs seems to be there, but the stanchions are def. worn. I just want to be rid of them now.
There was no '09 WC model as RS were already making the SIDs with 32mm stanchions. The beefier SIDs replaced all of the lightweight variants (like the WC version) of the Rebas. You "may" be able to increase the travel on those to 115mm, but some had 100mm rebound rods in them to save on weight. If you remove the all travel spacer from the inside and can't get them to extend to the full 115mm then you know you've got a 100mm rebound rod.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
If they're the ones I traded to COona, they're definitely 07. The year is stamped on the back of the arch.