Dodgy! Yes it is..

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Ty said:
Grip said:
Ty said:
Squidly Didly said:
The rider has no idea anyway so no great loss there. Look at the cassette area, he still has that dodgy plastic guide on it. I wonder if there's a reflector on the wheel???
plastic spoke protectors aren't cool? oh man, i've been paying $15 for new ones everytime i build up a new wheel.

Awww geeez... and we were going to release a whole range of 'em this spring too.
yeah i've rumors of a evil/e.13 makrolon spoke protector that you can grind on, so you might have some competition in the after market spoke protector game there grip.
The BASTARDS!

BTW... are these useless posts getting me ANY closer to Socket at all?

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
I had my Giant DH Team frameset running ghey white PsyloSL's and 6" hayes hydros for a while till i scrounged up the cash to build it up properly... :)

Rik

logged out
I ran alivio cranks on my XC machine while I saved up for the Next's, it was an embarrasing time of my life.

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
i'm still running alivios. :oops: :oops: maybe i should start selling weed to get me a decent derailer and chainguide....
am i getting any closer to socket????

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Ah.... Mr Whippy I see we work towards the same goal.... watch out socket, here we come!

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
I sold my old VPS DH frame to a guy at work who built it up with gear from a raliegh rfx, basically acera gear and rst 2 inch forks on a DH bike...

I wonder why he got the sack.

Rik

logged out
duncan^kona said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: IS THAT WOOD :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wood would be better than steel, that's for sure. I think it's aluminium (from a hockey stick), which isn't too bad... I guess...