DODO communications company - thoughts?

cooper

Likes Dirt
Hi guys

I am seriously considering going with dodo for my next phone cap, as I don't need a new phone and they have excellent 24 month contract credit deals going atm. Eg 29 cap gets you 320 worth of calls p month.

FYI
http://forums.farkin.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=26

I guess my question are;

'Is there any reason why I shouldn't go with this deal'

'Have people had -+ experiences with this company'

Also

Am i right in thinking that they do not actually have any stores in NSW?

As always, thanks for your imput.

scblack

Leucocholic
I have had NEGATIVE experiences with Dodo, for internet access & home phone long distance calls.

I cancelled their service and kept being billed for months later for long distance calls. They were USELESS in customer service, and I have spoken to a mate whose girlfriend once worked in the call centre, and it was a shitfight according to her.

I only got refunds by going through my credit card provider to reverse the charges to Visa.

Stay away I reckon.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
dodo sucks balls...stay away from them.

they cant even tell me what date they are going to debit my account.

del

Likes Dirt
that cap is great value until u run into a single problem. I havent had a problem with 3 (worth mentioning) and mates on the optus cap recon its pretty good too

cooper

Likes Dirt
Yeah its a real shame because its great value

Do you think if im not buying a phone of them that I am less likely to have issues?

S!C!E!R!

Banned
I have had NEGATIVE experiences with Dodo, for internet access & home phone long distance calls.

I cancelled their service and kept being billed for months later for long distance calls. They were USELESS in customer service, and I have spoken to a mate whose girlfriend once worked in the call centre, and it was a shitfight according to her.

I only got refunds by going through my credit card provider to reverse the charges to Visa.

Stay away I reckon.
Dodo have probably one of the worst track records for providing those services.

Check out whirlpool's 2007 broadband survey.

http://whirlpool.net.au/survey/2007/

Dodo is listed there in various categories, and it isn't good.
dodo sucks balls...stay away from them.

they cant even tell me what date they are going to debit my account.
That evidence weighs out the "GOOD VALUE" idea ;) .....