Does anyone know the kranked 6 sountrack?

bigcal2233

Likes Bikes
Hey fellow riders i dont know if this thread has been posted up before but i was wondering if any one knew the songs of Kranked 6 Progession i just finished watching it, and i loved it so it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me on this one thanks people.

cheers calo:D

pike409

Banned
umm the soundtrack comes with the dvd?

well it did for me anyway

i got the dvd and then another disc with the soundtrack

bikekid127

Likes Dirt
live and direct - Boyco
Fort William - Cruz control
Heartbreaker - Doerfling
Chop it up - (DONT KNOW)
Poacher - Romo
Magic Horn - (DONT KNOW)
Archibald - (DONT KNOW)
Funky **** - Vorrei
go - Innerleithan
intro - electric volcano
kong - (DONT KNOW)
commited - (DONT KNOW)

Minical2233

Banned
live and direct - Boyco
Fort William - Cruz control
Heartbreaker - Doerfling
Chop it up - (DONT KNOW)
Poacher - Romo
Magic Horn - (DONT KNOW)
Archibald - (DONT KNOW)
Funky **** - Vorrei
go - Innerleithan
intro - electric volcano
kong - (DONT KNOW)
commited - (DONT KNOW)
kool.

But does anyone know the actual songs and the artists.
I tried your ones Bike Kid but could find any.

Cheers

LIAM?!

Banned
Kranked 5 as I said is as far as I know.. here it is if anybody wants it, ill look into finding it!

El Distorto de Melodica - Everclear
Rockstar - NERD
Down Brown - Lester
Rock the Dead - Twiztid
All Good - De La Soul
Crank the System - Superheist
Soweto - Hieroglyphics
Surfer Song - Flip Nixon
Wonderboy - Tenacious D
Bro - Goldfinger
Bangers - Lester
Breakdown - 98 Mute
Waking the Rat - Lester
Feeding the Rat - Lester
Sasquath - Lester

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probably should search though, not being rude, but there was a whole thread and it has every song from every recent movie. But you got your song list now, so it doesn't matter, but if you want more songs for other movies, e.g. NWD 7 then search for soundtrack threads, helped me.

Anyways, happy downloading. :D

LIAM?!

Banned
Probably should search though, not being rude, but there was a whole thread and it has every song from every recent movie. But you got your song list now, so it doesn't matter, but if you want more songs for other movies, e.g. NWD 7 then search for soundtrack threads, helped me.

Is that thread on this site, if not I think I know which one your talking about and it has all of them except Kranked 6

Minical2233

Banned

Yeh, searched for an hour, all those threads, didnt find anything, so went back to a most rescent thread that had been brought up and posted.

If there is any threads that has the soundtrack on it, i must of missed it and my appoligies.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that thread on this site, if not I think I know which one your talking about and it has all of them except Kranked 6
Opps, after looking at the links in that thread it didn't have anything with Kranked 6, I must have mis-read the title instead of Kranked 6 i saw NWD 6, just saw the number. Sorry Big Cal, and thanks for pointing that out Liam. Sorry once again. Just mis-read it.