Does anyone use Royal clothing?

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Was looking for some fresh gear and the usual culprits have some pretty lacklustre gear for my tastes.

Aside from the lack of colour way choices... I really like the look of the current Royal gear.

Just seeing if anyone wears it and if it's worth a go.

http://royalracing.com/gear-sets/

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Zippers on pockets, loose pockets are very deep so stuff doesn't fall out - elastic on sides of their best selling shorts - so allows for winter fat ;)

They have a great jersey that's loose fit but has a single zipper pocket on the rear that I love for phone or keys

I'm a convert

DeBloot

Feeling old
I have a few jerseys short and long, shorts, socks, and gloves
All are great and last well - never had a problem with fit or quality

takai

Eats Squid
I have a fair bit of their kit, but most sold on the gloves. Love them in the various different forms they come in.

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
I bought some of their gear (shorts,jersey,waterproof jacket) since it was cheaper at the time, and the quality so far has been excellent. I would definitely buy them again.

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
I've got a pair of shorts that are a size too small, but still so comfortable and functional that I wear them anyway (baggies a size too small is still better than lycra :p) and a couple of long sleeve jerseys.

Big thumbs up from me for both quality and price.

Edit: Oh, and gloves.. I have a few pairs of their gloves.. Also good :)

DJR

Likes Dirt
I'm a fan esp at the price you can pick their gear up for lately. Cut is good, features of their shorts are quite good. Their gloves work, only minor issue I have is having a bit more of a pad between fingers and palm but that's minor.

I have a pair of their sp247 moto long pants 2 short jerseys one long jersey one pair of shorts and 2 gloves so I have enough of their gear!

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another thumbs up from me, never had a bad item from them yet. Check their website to understand the fit of their various clothing series before you purchase. Some gear is made to fit over armour, others are made to be tight fitting, and you don't always get that impression from pics or descriptions.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Jersies are pretty sturdy and somewhat lantana resistant. Gloves are comfy, a little small for size, durable material except the grip bits wear out pretty quick. Shorts are durable but not designed for bulk.

Vedsy

Likes Dirt
I don't reckon you can beat Royal for the price. I got a heap of their "tech tee" jerseys a while ago on sale for 15 bucks each and use those pretty much exclusively now except for downhill. I recently got a pair of their trail shorts too and I can honestly not fault them. Great cut, comfy, heaps of little features I never would have thought of or missed until actually having them.., really good gear.