Donkey (2)

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
Donkey just celebrated his 12th birthday, he loves showing everyone up. Cunt.

Just Posing

Just Jumping

Nothing

Another Nothing

Don't have pics of his can-cans but they are surprisingly good for a was 11 year old!

kaoskart14

Banned
I must say oh my god for an 11year old to be doing nothings like WOW! haha kinda sucks because hes better than me and hes so much younger :rolleyes:

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those nothings are shit compared to mine. :rolleyes:

Thats pretty amazing though.....thats the kind of kid that you just want to brake his legs...

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, Happy birthday Donkey. Why wasn't I invited? I have some good photos of him doing nfc's but there pretty low quality.

avablast

Likes Dirt
There the murray dirt jumps here in townsville. Has big sets, medium sets, small sets, tech sets and a rutted out 2x track. Pretty fun place to ride.

kushy

douche
dude

this kid looks like the biggest noob in the first shot then he is pulling like no handers and no footers what a legend and he will be riding pro before he knows it.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Are Donkey, you have gotten a lot better since I last saw you ride, well done mate. Keep up the good work.

Will Donkey be racing the states in Mackay Chewy?

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like one of those little shredders who hasn't had a large crash yet and just busts loose constantly with no fear of body pain!
Well done mate.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh my! What a shredder! If he keeps it up, he'll be repping Aus.
Keep it up little fella! :D