Down Hilling Adelaide

sprocket

Likes Dirt
WEll over the weekend I was visiting a mate and I had seen a lot of guys riding downhill bikes up there way down the road.. I was told they catch a train up then ride down and then back up again.. is this true? if so can You send me a messege to let me know.. , next time I come down are the tracks worth me bringing the bike.. also whats the best LBS to ask about riding for?

ssb2005

Likes Bikes
the belair line takes you to the top, there are some good traks in there, depends what your into, but there is pretty much something for anyone in there.

there was a shuttle bus running in the arvos when the train wasnt running

sprocket

Likes Dirt
thanks ssb.

will be there in a few weeks and will be staying in that area.. will take a day too look around those tracks and find the entry/exit points,

CGR

Likes Dirt
the belair line takes you to the top, there are some good traks in there, depends what your into, but there is pretty much something for anyone in there.

there was a shuttle bus running in the arvos when the train wasnt running
Train is back up and running now.

thanks ssb.

will be there in a few weeks and will be staying in that area.. will take a day too look around those tracks and find the entry/exit points,
The whole area is being/has been re-developed; so there is now signage(?) all over the place showing where the trails are, and i'm not 100% but you might be able to get some maps from Mitcham council (the building/chambers is literally across the road from the train station) or Cycling SA. Alternatively you can just hop on the train on any weekend (or even weekday) and get some riders to show you around the trails (not all of which may be legal and thus not on any maps yet).