Downhill 2009 Round 4 & NSWMTB Round 3

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Del Rio will not be open to the general public outside club days. Del Rio is on private land and due to insurance considerations can only be open when club official is present.

WSMTB has moved a joint club day with Central Tablelands to May 24, this will be Round 4 of the club series. A wsmtb club day has busses, trailers and first aid and costs $50 with MTBA licence. If you want to practice the state race track it will be used on this day, to be it in. WSMTB DH committee is deciding which track to use and if so which modifications will be made to that track, work days will be undertaken before May 24 and if you build you may ride when complete. Building will be posted in clubs wsmtb.

wsmtbdhvp

Downhill Round 4 Social Day

Have attched rider briefing for next club race day on May 24 only, on Del Rio State Track

Attachments

Last edited:

wsmtbdhvp

2009 DH RD 4 Rider breifing

Not paying attention, finally works and load wrong bloody file. OK right file this time

Attachments

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Race day

Heyy guys i wont be there on the day but i was wondering if some people could put up some pics of it....have funn and ride the best you cann;)

wsmtbdhvp

Cancelled Del Rio May 24th

Cancelled, WSMTB Round 4 and Joint day with CTMTB at Del Rio Sunday May 24th 2009
Sorry, 49 mm to Saturday morning and still raining, if this is a shower or two it is going to be difficult to get up the hill.

See you at Kurrajong next weekend, then Round 3 of the NSW/ACT Downhill Series the week after.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the update. Whats at Kurrajong? I just checked the WSMTB website but didn't see anything on there for next weekend (or the calendar download) :confused:.

Thanks