downhill 30+ noob...

blkluxy73

Likes Bikes
hey just joined the site n lovin it,sold my roady brought a downhill beast and wondering where's the best tracks in brissie southside to tackle cheers...

blkluxy73

Likes Bikes
hey guys i'm after a rear shock for my dh bike,something pretty stiff and solid as i am around 100kgs.it has a manitou 550x2.0 on it atm (is crap)... so if anyone has anything for sale in brisbane please let me know what it is and a price thanks...

SuperSix

Likes Dirt
hey guys i'm after a rear shock for my dh bike,something pretty stiff and solid as i am around 100kgs.it has a manitou 550x2.0 on it atm (is crap)... so if anyone has anything for sale in brisbane please let me know what it is and a price thanks...
Welcome and G'day!

When looking for items, bike related or otherwise, there is the trading forum section. Note that there are rules regarding behavior in this forums and almost everyone observes them. To be in the good books on the powers that be, it is essentially important that you obey them.

As for your suspension issue, have you tried decreasing air from the piggy backof the shock?

Last edited:

blkluxy73

Likes Bikes
Welcome and G'day!

When looking for items, bike related or otherwise, there is the trading forum section. Note that there are rules regarding behavior in this forums and almost everyone observes them. To be in the good books on the powers that be, it is essentially important that you obey them.

As for your suspension issue, have you tried decreasing air from the piggy backof the shock?
no air valve on shock bud and definately no piggy back attachment?..ahh ok will be more observing with map n keep my behaviour in check thanks...

Podium man

Podium Products
Yeah welcome to Rotorburn & DH.
I'll PM you a few local downhill trails soon. Noone will give away too much in an open forum.

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
anybody chasing a ladies hybrid mountain bike?...it's a 2011 norco rideau with 24spds,shimano gears n components,700c rims with tyres to suit,kick stand,owners manual in absolute brand new conditon (ridden twice). was brought for the wife for christmas! she decided riding isn't her go,been sitting in my shed since with a sheet over it!. paid $700 sell $500 ono...IS ON EBAY FOR SALE ATM 6 DAYS TO GO, START $400 BUY IT NOW $500 BE QUICK MUST SELL DUE TO LACK OF ROOM...ps tried to sell on here but have not had any confirmation back from administration???...
oh dear
banning stick?

blkluxy73

Likes Bikes
hey after some advice gents,what are great dh rear shock mechanisms to buy?,i currently am running a 650 foxshock spring in a manitou metel mechanism.need something heavy duty as im around the 100kg mark and love to jump,so any advice on anyone who has a good 2nd one or where to buy a new one in brissie cheers...

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Check out For The Riders in Annerley. They will surely help you out mate! Even if it's just a service of your current shock. They have NSDynamics in there store, which some may argue to be the best shock services in the country. Give em a shout, top blokes and top servicing.

Hey just started DH riding. Anyone know some good tracks apart from Clr Mt. PM me? I'm keen to get together with someone on most weekends for a ride.

Cheers
Jack

TyP

Squid
Dh

hey mate where abouts on the southside are you, im from around capalaba area always keen to head out. PM me if uz r keen

Ty

Vesta23

Cannon Fodder
hey just joined the site n lovin it,sold my roady brought a downhill beast and wondering where's the best tracks in brissie southside to tackle cheers...
There's Beerburrum, I ride it on a Giant Talon so it isn't to bad just some bits get really boggy in the rain

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
Rear shocks for you

I'm not in any way related to chain reaction cycles, nor am I trying to advertise for them. But check out their website in the next week or two. There are a fair few rear shocks going cheap. Even better, try to gain access to Rotorburn's trading area. There are some great things there going cheap.