Downhill Bike

christop

Likes Dirt
Item: Downhill bike
Item Condition: Good condition
Price and price conditions: $0-$800
Extra Info:Looking for something that is good for an intermediate rider, please post up pic's and a spec list.

Jazza02

Likes Dirt
for that price i would get a frame and build it up from there. that is what i am planning to do. In the end you have a bike that has all the parts you wanted on it

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Jazza, that's only really good if you've got lots of money to spend. Whole bike is cheaper than parts, almost ALWAYS.

Christo, if you're interested I've got a 2008 Norco Sasquatch (Small) for sale for $750. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll get you some photo's and a full spec-list if you're interested.

Jazza02

Likes Dirt
Jazza, that's only really good if you've got lots of money to spend. Whole bike is cheaper than parts, almost ALWAYS.

Christo, if you're interested I've got a 2008 Norco Sasquatch (Small) for sale for $750. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll get you some photo's and a full spec-list if you're interested.
damm a small frame is way to small im 6ft 6 lol

Giant_STP_Rider

Likes Bikes
hey mate i have a got a 2007 Glory 8 with a freeride set up pretty good specs..... but its a bit out of your price range $$1500$$ but think about it anyway....cheers:)