Downhill clubs/clinics.

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
Hello fellow Farkiners!
Lately i have found myself in a bit of a pickle and i was hoping you could give me a hand. my problem is that i play a lot of soccer but this year there isnt really a team that i want to play for, so anyway, i dont really want to be playing soccer but i dont want to just get home and sit around, now i really like my bikes and in particular downhill, so i was thinking why not take it one step further, i often compete in state races but i was wondering if there was some sort of clinic or something where i could further my skills, ive heard a lot about it over sea's but is there anything local in Victoria? also, what clubs are there around that i could possibly join? is there any clubs around Melbourne area such as you yangs etc? any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers Jono :)

Icarus

Likes Dirt
Thredbo run them, with Jared Rando and Ben Cory (Is it still?) occasionally, and you can always get private lessons from the guides. "MTB Skills" is another company who run clinics near Melbourne too. Google them.

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
Thankyou so much for the quick replies! Thredbo sounds awesome but i can only wish i could go there, do you know anything in regards to clubs? :)

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Seeing your from Mt Eliza im sure you ride at Red Hill, The Red Hill Riders is currently being set up, the website can be found Here

BikeFx

Likes Dirt
Seeing your from Mt Eliza im sure you ride at Red Hill, The Red Hill Riders is currently being set up, the website can be found Here
Red Hill Riders deffinately looks like something i'll keep my eye on, ive ridden there before and its deffinately not far away at all compared to other tracks so that would be perfect! thenkyou so much for that! :) great help!