Downhill & Freeriders

SaabG

Likes Dirt
I'll be riding a white zerode and driving hopefully my 91 white hilux ute which has room for 5 bikes. If you are keen to get your shuttle on and don't mind your cranks getting a lil scratched and you have the password then we can shuttle all day.

P.S. the password is hi.

SaabG

Likes Dirt
Where's that. I just bought a dirt jumper so I'm keen if I'm not working. Also, trying to organise awaba shuttle day Sunday week (the 2nd of september) if anyone's keen.

Camby88

Likes Dirt
Where's that. I just bought a dirt jumper so I'm keen if I'm not working. Also, trying to organise awaba shuttle day Sunday week (the 2nd of september) if anyone's keen.
I'm really keen, never been there before, if you have space.

Campbell

SaabG

Likes Dirt
I should be at oxy in the Arvo when I finish work.

Looks like we'll be hitting either greenvalleys or Awaba if anyone's keen on Sunday.

SaabG

Likes Dirt
We are going to go early and plan to be back of the beaches by 3 ish. We will be hitting awaba and have one, maybe two spots left.

Camby88

Likes Dirt
We are going to go early and plan to be back of the beaches by 3 ish. We will be hitting awaba and have one, maybe two spots left.
Any other wkd, I'd have loved to but I'm going to Bowral to Grandads at 10. Let us know in the future!