Downhill & Freeriders

spudda

Likes Bikes
Starting to think there is no other shift workers out there? Thurs 8th nov. anywhere within 2 hours of the hunter valley. Shuttles, anyone.....anyone

spudda

Likes Bikes
To easy, off to Perth next Monday for 10 days so times would line up after that. Got a 4wd can fit three bikes on the back and one on the roof.

Camby88

Likes Dirt
Next weekend looks the goods, anyone riding? Thinking a sneaky run somewhere should be arranged.
I get back from OS tomorrow so would be keen for wkd and or any time this week....

Is anyone free to show me Mona V. Some time this week? Know the entrance area but not specifics...

Camby

Camby88

Likes Dirt
Thredbo 10th - 14th December

Guys, if anyone is between 20-25 and wants cheap Thredbo accomodation next week (during the weekdays) for $20/night, give me a pm or msg on 043195682(five) and let me know, as friends staying with for the weekends only at the mo.

Cheers Campbell.

One Kill

Likes Dirt
Spewin' that its $20 a night on the 14th... id hit ya up for that if you said the 30th.

Mona has change over the past 12 months... it all went to shit when the gates went up around the school. The exit comes out further south from the old one and comes out in the back end of the housing estate behind the school. Failing that, me and a few mates are doing Ourimbah this saturday coming (8th Dec) and always keen to ride with someone new.

Camby88

Likes Dirt
Spewin' that its $20 a night on the 14th... id hit ya up for that if you said the 30th.

Mona has change over the past 12 months... it all went to shit when the gates went up around the school. The exit comes out further south from the old one and comes out in the back end of the housing estate behind the school. Failing that, me and a few mates are doing Ourimbah this saturday coming (8th Dec) and always keen to ride with someone new.
Cheers for the info, was thinking about going down over the Christmas to new year period too I'll let you know if I get the deal again. I am up ourimbah doing xc most Saturdays, but will ride the full dh series next year up there.
thanks for info on Mona, I'll pm you when I get back as I'm keen to ride rimbah dh and Mona perhaps.

Anyone else need a trip to thredbo, call me if you want, on the way now.

Camby

haltz

Likes Dirt
Im finished out there mate, words gettin out that it's runnin sweet again and it's bringin too many people out of the woodwork that do nothin but thrash and leave. We're headin south actually early Saturday morning