Downhill & Freeriders

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Shuttles down south may be on this sunday...

If it is, I've got 2 spare seats.

I'm just waiting hear if a demo xc bike becomes available, if it does I won't be shuttling

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What are you demoing Nik?

I rode Tai's Santa Cruz 29er today and loved it...

Seriously looking at a SB95 at some stage...

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
What are you demoing Nik?

I rode Tai's Santa Cruz 29er today and loved it...

Seriously looking at a SB95 at some stage...
Santa cruz tall boy 29er. Im wanting a transition bandit 29, but none around to demo.

taibo

Eats Squid
Santa cruz tall boy 29er. Im wanting a transition bandit 29, but none around to demo.

TBSM have a demo Carbon tallboy in Large which will be available next week (its out on a loan at the moment). You can run 120mm fork on it too. Would make an awesome trail bike with that setup.

Last edited:

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
TBSM have a demo Carbon tallboy in Large which will be available next week (its out on a loan at the moment). You can run 120mm fork on it too. Would make an awesome trail bike with that setup.
I've got my name down to borrow it next.

The large will most likely be a bit small for me, but at least it will give me an idea as to wether I want 29" wheels.

What other 29er demo bikes do you guys have?

I'd also like to try the SB95, but I think same issue as the bandit, non around to demo...

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When are you going to get me an sb66 to test ride?

dominator

Likes Dirt
I've got my name down to borrow it next.

The large will most likely be a bit small for me, but at least it will give me an idea as to wether I want 29" wheels.

What other 29er demo bikes do you guys have?

I'd also like to try the SB95, but I think same issue as the bandit, non around to demo...

Wanna come ride some Tech on Sunday with the test rig???

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Wanna come ride some Tech on Sunday with the test rig???
Very tempting! But, I'm thinking my best bet is too hit some trails I'm really familiar with so as to get a good sense of how different the wagon wheels are.