Downhill Goggles

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Oakley Crowbars I run them and I love them. They have a special frame thing around the outside that pulls them outwards instead of onto your face which makes them extra comfy-fort-able :D

Cam1

Likes Bikes
Goggles are goggles man... you can pay $20,000 for the blingest pair of oakleys with all special tinted lenses or whatever, but they won't actually make any difference to what you can see, and unless you find a particular goggle uncomfortable it won't make much difference. I've used Spy Targas (dunno what happened to them come to think of it... not sure if I lost em or if they got wrecked somehow), Oakley O-frames, Blur B1s, Smith somethings, and Scott somethings (Sequence snow goggles I think). They're all the same thing when you're riding, just find something cheap, comfy and that you like the look of (oh and with tearoff posts if you ever ride in mud - but nearly all goggles have those anyway).
Damn straight. Good one S.

cj_biker

Likes Dirt
i use carbon fiber oakley o frames but the adidas burnas would have to be the best goggles i have ever used

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oakley Crowbars I run them and I love them. They have a special frame thing around the outside that pulls them outwards instead of onto your face which makes them extra comfy-fort-able :D
I've got Crowbars and I find the extra frame compromises the fit to be honest. I got a pair of Electric EG-1's and they're wicked. They haven't fogged up ever and that's the main thing for me.