Downhill Shuttles @ Beechworth (North East Victoria) over Easter

gravity

Likes Dirt
I'm running some Downhill shuttles on Easter Sunday from 11am-3pm at the Beechworth Mountain Bike Park (meet at the corner of Alma and Greenwattle Roads 2.5km from the centre of Beechworth). The cost is $2/run or a maximum of $20 for shuttles for the whole 4 hours. Get in touch with me if anyone is keen on a shuttle service on Easter Saturday or Easter Monday. If there's some interest I'll run some shuttles. Options include the DH track at the Beechworth MTB Park or the Woolshed Trail. Contact me for more details- Paul 0419 317 012 or email- gravitysports@bigpond.com or join the Facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/gravitysportsaustralia
Cheers, Paul

yakkity yak

Likes Dirt
Hey
Ummm Im not sure because we usually go camping this weekend there at mt.pilot near eldorado.
Love the riding there so hopefully I can get up there sooner than later!

gravity

Likes Dirt
Just a reminder.....shuttles going ahead on Easter Sunday from 11am-3pm at the Beechworth MTB Park (ride the DH trail or the XC descent). Only $2/run or $20 for all 4 hours of shuttling and as many runs as you can do. If anyone is keen I'll also run shuttles on the easter Monday if there's some interest. Email me- gravitysports@bigpond.com or call/txt 0419 317012.
Cheers, Paul

matt_27

Likes Dirt
gday paul, whats the park and woolshed track condition like at the moment? im from shepp, been there a few times and were looking to bring a few guys over in the next couple of weeks.

cheers matt .