Downhill shuttles, Kinglake.

juan

Likes Dirt
Next Shuttle day is Saturday 3rd of December & Sunday 4th of December, $35, 10 am to 4 pm.

juan

Likes Dirt
Shuttles for Wednesday the 28th has been cancelled dues to weather warning of damaging winds.
Next shuttle day is Saturday 31st of December.

juan

Likes Dirt
Shuttles tomorrow Sunday 8th.
To keep it cool tomorrow's Shuttles will be 8 am to 2 pm.

juan

Likes Dirt
Next Shuttle day is Saturday 14th of January, 10 am to 4 pm. $40.

Last edited:

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Just popping in here to say Juan makes this a great day out, perfect shuttle day with your mates, even for a novice like me it was awesome to get out to this track and have some fun

John U

MTB Precision
Just popping in here to say Juan makes this a great day out, perfect shuttle day with your mates, even for a novice like me it was awesome to get out to this track and have some fun
How'd you handle the double black diamondness of the trail?

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
How'd you handle the double black diamondness of the trail?
The B lines make it a track that i would class as a single & double black depending on where you went down and what route you took, if you hit every jump and took direct lines over the gnarly sections its for sure a double black track and i tried a few of those lines and was able to commit on some of them, the legend took most of the brunt from my newbie mistakes and rolled over allot of areas for me making me feel allot more confident that i ever would on my previous enduro bike.