Private Property Downhill track

motas

Likes Bikes
Hey. Over the last few weekends I've started building a downhill track on our property. Some pictures:
Starts with a northshore roll in which still needs a ramp:

Has a right then a left bermed corners but haven't built that yet so no pics then theres two big jumps and a drop off into a tight left and up hill into a hip jump. The first of the jumps:

Luckily we have a tractor to move the dirt and were building a new house and the cutout for it has left us with massive amounts of good dirt. So far its cost less than $100.
Any thoughts?
Thanks.
Updates below:
Update 1:
Now have a video on youtube of the jump. Also started the last berm and learning how to use the tractor myself this weekend. No pics of berm since its had almost no work on it but heres the vid:
[video=youtube_share;Dpf4ML_uzTs]http://youtu.be/Dpf4ML_uzTs[/video]
Kicks the front up and leaves the back down but will fix that soon. Sorry for the bad video it was on a phone at dusk so yea.

Attachments

Last edited:

motas

Likes Bikes
Facebook wont let me download the video. Will update this post with a video when I get it working.

Last edited:

motas

Likes Bikes
Almost finished the drop ins ramp. Just need to screw half the ply on to the frame and then figure out how to mount it to the rest of it. Still waiting waiting for a break in the weather long enough for it to dry out so we can use the tractor.
Will keep you posted.

motas

Likes Bikes
Thanks mate. We wanted to build it right the first time so were putting all the work in.
Thanks.

motas

Likes Bikes
Also I've been asked by a few people where this is. Its in east melbourne/ west gippsland. And we don't really need more people shoveling thanks to the tractor.