Downhill tracks/riders Kiama area?

Cano29

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Recently moved to Kiama NSW and wondering whether anyone knew if there are any local tracks around?
I know there is plenty around the wollongong and Nowra area but curious if there's any around kiama/jamberoo/gerroa/gerringong area?

Thanks a lot,

Jayden

Last edited:

Quantam Wookie

Cannon Fodder
Kiama tracks

Hi Cano,

Not that i'm aware of and i've lived here for a bit. I've written to Council in late 2012 and proposed several areas were we could make a track..... Very big shutdown, they are not intereseted at all.

Cano29

Likes Dirt
Yeah I thought about it but they probably want to keep that "Kiama" name to there council. And because there independent they probably don't really care. I've been riding around looking for places for some tracks but haven't found to much yet. If you want to make a track somewhere around here let me know and I'll help out for sure. What do you ride?

Thanks for the response as well,

Jayden.

Quantam Wookie

Cannon Fodder
Finances have restricted me to my 2009 Giant Rincon. I have added a few extras over the years and keep and it good condition and haven't had a thing go wrong, so i'll keep crushing it till it dies. Thanks for the offer and i'm still trying to petition Council for some help.... I've been involved with a few over the years that haven't had council backing and it's really dissapointing when all the hard work is lost be getting shut down. Kiama is so land locked that there is not much availability. I know there is public land with nothing but scrub on it near Jamberoo that would make a good down hill and behind Kiama tip that would be good for a short technical single track.