Dream bike on ebay

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What a loser! look at what he said at the bottom about this site called 'Frick" (farkin). He's got 5 lights on that "machine" and he's say we (us on farkin) need to do some research on the brand and quality of his 'Machine' but he wont even tell us the brand if it even has one. I don't care if people say this is a pointless post, but that is the funniest thing I have ever read... I was crying!

bunya_mtb

Likes Dirt
Q: how would this bike go on a track like mt buller or the world cup because im looking for a dh bike for next years world cup, and also how do the parts go compared to hope brakes, fox suspension, shimano drivtrain and dt swiss wheels? cheers 12-Dec-08
A: I HAVE RIDDEN THIS BIKE ONCE AT MT BULLER AND WENT GREAT, ONLY THE REALLY BIGGEST BADDEST HITS BOTTEMENED OUT THE FORKS, OTHER STUFF DIDN'T FAZE IT! THE BRAKES ARE MAD AND PULL YOU UP QUICKER THAN AN ANGRY COP! THE REAR SHOCK IS SIMILAR TO THE FOX AIRSHOCK, AND THE WHEELS ARE BY STARS AND ARE MORE X-TRAIL THAN HARDCORE DOWNHILL, ALTHOUGH THEY WORKED FINE FOR ME, DEPENDS ON HOW HARD YOU ARE ON YOUR BIKE! I WOULD GO SOME TAG 5 SPOKE CARBONFIBE MAGS IF I HAD THE DOSH, PLUS SOME MARSOCCHI UPSIDE DOWN FRONT FORKS TOO![/QUOTE]

I thort he never did hardcore dh on it :p

EDIT: Did someone buy this bike??

Last edited:

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Q: how would this bike go on a track like mt buller or the world cup because im looking for a dh bike for next years world cup, and also how do the parts go compared to hope brakes, fox suspension, shimano drivtrain and dt swiss wheels? cheers 12-Dec-08
A: I HAVE RIDDEN THIS BIKE ONCE AT MT BULLER AND WENT GREAT, ONLY THE REALLY BIGGEST BADDEST HITS BOTTEMENED OUT THE FORKS, OTHER STUFF DIDN'T FAZE IT! THE BRAKES ARE MAD AND PULL YOU UP QUICKER THAN AN ANGRY COP! THE REAR SHOCK IS SIMILAR TO THE FOX AIRSHOCK, AND THE WHEELS ARE BY STARS AND ARE MORE X-TRAIL THAN HARDCORE DOWNHILL, ALTHOUGH THEY WORKED FINE FOR ME, DEPENDS ON HOW HARD YOU ARE ON YOUR BIKE! I WOULD GO SOME TAG 5 SPOKE CARBONFIBE MAGS IF I HAD THE DOSH, PLUS SOME MARSOCCHI UPSIDE DOWN FRONT FORKS TOO!
I thort he never did hardcore dh on it :p

EDIT: Did someone buy this bike??[/QUOTE]

haha i asked that

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
yer fake sale. really, only a retarded man bear big (i love south park) would by something like this. the guy is obviously a wanker

Last edited:

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
lol this has been the best thred i have seen in a long time man if jrewing realy did buy that bike he is a fuken legand and it better have been a fake sale but make sure u get all the extras like the wellgo jersy with full frontal zip and 2 pockets

Last edited:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
SO DOES ANYBODY WANNA BUY MY GIANT GLORY FOR $10,000 THEN. :rolleyes:

frikken moron, just because he may have spent 2500 bills on all that shit, don't mean squat.

I have had such a fuggin good laugh at this thread though, been one of the best so far.:D

laura_spark

Likes Dirt
i'm curious as to what time the bike was "purchased"?

I was the one wanting to see it and he called last night at 9 and left his return number if I was still interested - sounded rather older than 14 too

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I was the one wanting to see it and he called last night at 9 and left his return number if I was still interested - sounded rather older than 14 too
I was just going on maturity he probably has a mental age of about 14, from reading all his replies:p

my_bike

Likes Dirt

You must give all of farkin his number and we will prank call him till the phone bill comes.

Maurice.

Banned
hahaha look what the noob wrote........

On 12-Dec-08 at 14:18:48 AEDST, seller added the following information:

PS: Thanks a lot to all the imature people and their silly comments, they have been most amusing, but I can not play your game anymore, so I will only be responding to serious enquiries, and deleting the rest, it has been fun, ps that blog site called, Frick or something, thanks for adding a link to my bike on you site, all the extra advertising really helps, just look at the visitor count, AND YOU GUYS/GIRLS HELPED! So keep on visiting, and sending you dumb responses, it just adds more visits to the counter, and IT ALL HELPS! THANKS!.

brindog

Likes Dirt
so form this we can say:
this bike was a demo only for photo shoots...its like new..but he has riden it a mt buller at 100 clicks. (faster than the pros) hes hucked it, done weelies, and stoppies, all the specs are personly chosen by him, has good bar ends, and he has ridden over 100km on it... (on propper dh tracks)..
its a great all round bike...and ironhorse is a shit company, sam hill rode a huffy in worlds and came 1st. brian ako, greg minnar, and rennie have inquired about this bike (cause its soooo good)
therefore he is selling the rig for chips
yeah and all farkiners are dont know shit about bikes..:D