Driver’s License Test

0psi

Eats Squid
Don't smoke crack before the test. Don't show up drunk. Don't kick your assessor in the crotch.

Read the hand book and follow the road laws would probably be a wise move. Actually, a decent piece of advice is get a driving lesson, driving instructors know what the testers are looking for so will be able to tell you what bad habits you have.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi, anyone please suggest me some tips to clear my driver’s license test.
As said, really depends on whether you are going for Manual or Automatic, both they obviously test you on different things.

Plus different states probably focus more or less on certain areas. I know in Queensland it even varies from each QLD Transport centre. A big focus where I got my license was round-a-bouts, where I am would presume inner city driving would be more so parking or something along those lines. Its hard to give specific advice. Just stay calm, and make sure you are actually ready to go for it, rather than rushing it, failing and needing to pay for no reason at all.

driftking

Wheel size expert
As said, really depends on whether you are going for Manual or Automatic, both they obviously test you on different things.

Plus different states probably focus more or less on certain areas. I know in Queensland it even varies from each QLD Transport centre. A big focus where I got my license was round-a-bouts, where I am would presume inner city driving would be more so parking or something along those lines. Its hard to give specific advice. Just stay calm, and make sure you are actually ready to go for it, rather than rushing it, failing and needing to pay for no reason at all.
That's actually a decent point, I was alluding to test type, going for res p's, greens or blacks. All technically are a drivers license test but very different testing between the practical drive and just the computer test.