Drop-In in Australia.

notobe

Likes Dirt
I was just reading the Drop-In Season 2 forum on Pinkbike. Looks like the producer of Drop-In Tim Bieber has spoken to Fox Sports Australia and they agreed to purchase Season 1 and Season 2 of Drop-In.

http://v10.pinkbike.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=56714&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Page 4 is where Tim posts.

Sounds good for mountain biking in Australia. Now looks like i have to get pay TV to watch it. Also i was watching the Big Arvo the other day and they were showing parts of the Redbull Ride II after one of the adds. Looking good.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Damnit, I don't have Fox Sports! I got ESPN but, and that still 99% of the time sucks :p

bryn

Likes Dirt
kyle get pay tv and i'll come to yours to watch it. or don't and we can watch it on your comp anyway :p

notobe

Likes Dirt
na season 2 isnt on the net yet.. and we should watch it on tv or buy the DVD's to support Drop-In or else there might not be season 3.

lotec

Banned
what channels it gonna be on, i cant be bothered reading the pinkbike link that site takes waaaaaay too long to get to the point :roll:

storyz

Likes Bikes
road warrior said:
Fuel has been playing that drop-in crap for a million years.......
its true.

i have now seen all of season 1 twice and all af season 2 atleast once on fuel.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
same here. its soo good. except when they repeat shows all the time. still good. fuel is the best

road warrior

Likes Dirt
I hate drop-in, but i like the fact that they play it.

I also happen to know that a certain australian bike movie maker has been in discussion with an australian riding tv series.......

mustard

Likes Dirt
does anyone have any ldea when it will cum out, and which channel will it be on fox sports 1 or fox sports 2???

DOM

Eats Squid
road warrior said:
I hate drop-in, but i like the fact that they play it.

I also happen to know that a certain australian bike movie maker has been in discussion with an australian riding tv series.......
Does Choosen Line ring a bell ?