DT Swiss XRC 1200 V ENVE M60 HV

Dt Swiss XRC 1200 30mm V ENVE M60 HVs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Majin

Likes Dirt
The Roval hubs are specialized custom using DT Swiss 350 internals with the 54T ratchet. The front and rear spoke counts are different as the front is subjected to less forces than the rear (24/28). Unless you can get a good deal they are $2300 RRP.
The Derby XC is 30mm internal, the AM version is 35mm
Thanks bear

In my mind its between the Rovals and the Dts now
As they’re about the same weight, price and both have proven reputations.
Id prefer a prebuilt set at the present. Mainly due to laziness :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My XMC1200s 30 are bulletproof. I Put cushcore in for dh runs recently but ran without for ages , no damage and i am pretty rough!

There’s a fair bit of difference between a basic j bend hub and the cutting edge xmc1200 hub with 240 internals and upgraded internals standard... the xmc1200 is not the lightest rim but the wheelset loses a lot of weight from the hub, compared with every other option mentioned (inc a standard 240hub).

Majin

Likes Dirt
My XMC1200s 30 are bulletproof. I Put cushcore in for dh runs recently but ran without for ages , no damage and i am pretty rough!

There’s a fair bit of difference between a basic j bend hub and the cutting edge xmc1200 hub with 240 internals and upgraded internals standard... the xmc1200 is not the lightest rim but the wheelset loses a lot of weight from the hub, compared with every other option mentioned (inc a standard 240hub).
How much do you think the rims weighs?