Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: DtSwiss Centrelock Brake adaptors
Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-$30
Extra Info: Sell me your adaptors

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I have the ones that allow you to put 6-bolt rotors on DT centre lock hubs - but I think you’re after the opposite?

moorey

call me Mia
Btw, I have one of the adapters that converts CL to 6 bolt. Nfi what brand. Yours if you want it.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
A2B5D619-88A3-494B-8E8F-10F8AA14618E.jpeg

Despite Moorey and JT’s best efforts to undermine me, this is what I have.

Does that suit?

Z

Zaf

I've also got a set of these from an old wheelset, might even have lockrings for it as well. As postage from Alice Springs SUCKS (both in cost and turnaround) i'm just gonna slide in as a backup of OP is unable to source a solution.
Also might add that just now did I realise how they actually work in securing a 6-bolt onto the wheel...clever!!!

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Also might add that just now did I realise how they actually work in securing a 6-bolt onto the wheel...clever!!!
Got these adapters with a set of DT Swiss wheels and while they are clever, I'm curious to see how they'll last. Those 6 aluminium posts may wear quicker than a traditional bolted adapter like a Shimano RTAD05. I'll happily stand corrected though, just haven't done enough miles on the wheels to see just yet.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Got these adapters with a set of DT Swiss wheels and while they are clever, I'm curious to see how they'll last. Those 6 aluminium posts may wear quicker than a traditional bolted adapter like a Shimano RTAD05. I'll happily stand corrected though, just haven't done enough miles on the wheels to see just yet.
The ones pictured have probably 900km on them and don’t seem to have worn at all.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[QUOTE="Zaf, post:
Also might add that just now did I realise how they actually work in securing a 6-bolt onto the wheel...clever!!![/QUOTE]

In my eyes anything DT Swiss does wheel wise is amazing

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These bad boys will last you years and years Nambra, I've had them come loose during a ride
(due to my own fault) and get finger tightened and they're still going strong years later...

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
These bad boys will last you years and years Nambra, I've had them come loose during a ride
(due to my own fault) and get finger tightened and they're still going strong years later...
Thanks for the feedback, good to know it's just me overanalysing as usual...

moorey

call me Mia
I meant conversion the other way isn't possible.

You can't go CL rotor to 6 bolt hub.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
That is also what I meant, however, I’ve not seen those and still can’t picture how they work.