Dtswiss thru-bolt conversions

bipyjamas

Likes Dirt
Howdy,

I've got a DT 440 front hub that's currently 20mm that I'm intending to convert down to fit normal forks.

I'm keen to go to a 9mm thru bolt setup and there seems to be adapters for the 440 out there.

My main question is whether it's possible to use Hadley's 9mm front thru bolt together with the thru bolt conversion kit for the 440 rather than using the Dtswiss RWS thru bolt.

The follow on question is, does anyone know of where to get the conversion kit and Hadley thru bolt in Australia?

Landon

Likes Dirt
DT or Hadley Through Bolts

Yeah you've definitely got the right idea going with a through bolt setup over the standard DT QR axle caps.

Dirt Works via your local shop should be able to help with either the 9mm RWS through bolt and axle caps or the Hadley setup. I've got both of these through bolts, but would still rather use the DT RWS because no extra tools are needed.

bipyjamas

Likes Dirt
Cool, thanks guys for the confirmation.

Funny thing is I've decided to go with a new wheel build since quite a few places are having massive sales on hubs and rims at the moment.

I have a feeling the new wheel build would end up costing not too much more than the conversion kit plus thru bolt. Works out even sweeter after I sell my current wheel :p

Last edited: