QLD Dual Suspension All Mountain/ Trail Frame

chewedchook

Likes Bikes
Hey Guys,
Looking for a dual suspension ALL MOUNTAIN/ TRAIL frame or complete. Around 5 - 6 inch travel would be perfect but less is still good. Willing to spend up to $500 for frame and $1000 for complete. THE CHEAPER THE BETTER. Size Medium or Large.
Thanks!

Last edited:

clintP

Cannon Fodder
Hey Guys,
Looking for a dual suspension ALL MOUNTAIN/ TRAIL frame or complete. Around 5 - 6 inch travel would be perfect but less is still good. Willing to spend up to $500 for frame and $1000 for complete. THE CHEAPER THE BETTER. Size Medium or Large.
Thanks!
'Not sure if this is of any interest to you as it's a bit out of your stated price range, but I have a Brand new 2011 TREK fuel EX8 frame Complete with Fox RP2 shock which I received as a warranty claim for my broken old Gary Fisher. I am wanting to sell it as I want to build up a frame with more travel.
Please let me know if you may be interested or know of anyone else that may be.
Size says 17.5 (virtual - 16.5 (actual)
Asking for $1350 ONO
Let me know if you want to see pictures
Cheers,
Clint

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got a large frame Jamis Dakar XAM that fits the bill.
140mm Fox Float RL forks
130mm rear travel with Fox DHX air shock
SRAM X9 shifters and rear mech, SLX front mech
LX cranks with 2x9 setup
Hayes Stroker Trail brakes
WTB rims on Shimano hubs

$800.

DM me if interested.

matt bailey

Cannon Fodder
reply to your ad

Hey Guys,
Thanks!
Hi, I have a frame the make is "dabomb"

Comes with Huselfelt cranks, bottom bracket and pedals !

All top quality

Will take $500.00

Phone me on 0449 254 675