Dual Suspension Bike of the Month April 07 *vote here!*

Who has the Duel Suspenstion of the month?

• Kona Dher's Giant Reign

Votes: 46 12.8%
  • ando_mtb4life V10 (Rennies)

Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Joelski2006's Morewood Shova LT

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • showbags's specialized demo 7

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Big_Al's IH Sunday WC

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Woodzy's 07 Kona Cowan DS

Votes: 53 14.8%
  • W2ttsy's BMW Race Link

Votes: 79 22.0%
  • Dudley's Giant Reign x1

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • 9. Rob 616's 2006 Morewood Shova LT

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Frenchie's Intense M3

Votes: 91 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emcgough

Likes Dirt
The v10 is the best on paper IMO, but I gave my vote to the Reign... so, so much appeal in that bike. Is it just me, or is that Demo pure filth??

TransitionPete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yieww The M3 has gained a lead.

Yes The v10 is Nice. Yes it was Rennies old bike. But how does it compare to the M3??

Answer:It doesnt

Rob 616

Likes Dirt
Well it was a toss up between.........all of them!
In the end I decided to go Rob's Morewood. There are plenty of wicked bikes in the bunc, none I didn't like, but I chose the Morewood because it really stood out to me and to me they don't get enough recognition!
True that. They dont get the recognition they deserve theyre an awesome bike.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
True that. They dont get the recognition they deserve theyre an awesome bike.
currently i know there are 3 BMWs in Aus. mine, whoever owns NSM old one, and some english bloke whos living here and brought it with him.

im sure thats probably rarer than the morewoods :eek: :p

W2ttsy

nomis7

Banned
yeah that M3 is very suducual however i would have to say by a 0.00000001% lead the V10 has my vote:eek: ...

All though look at them all, all so sexy:D

'Alex

Likes Dirt
M3 V's V10

Yieww The M3 has gained a lead.
Yes The v10 is Nice. Yes it was Rennies old bike. But how does it compare to the M3??
Answer:It doesnt
Could someone answer this, what is the difference between a V10 and a Intense M3. The geometry is virtually the same!?!?!?!?!

Rob 616

Likes Dirt
currently i know there are 3 BMWs in Aus. mine, whoever owns NSM old one, and some english bloke whos living here and brought it with him.

im sure thats probably rarer than the morewoods :eek: :p

W2ttsy
Sorry buddy. But I think there are only three of those shova lt's in Australia aswell. The two on this forum and another from the guy who imports them. I'm pretty sure thats right.:p

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Sorry buddy. But I think there are only three of those shova lt's in Australia aswell. The two on this forum and another from the guy who imports them. I'm pretty sure thats right.:p
The moorwoods will get rarer though over time as the Brooklyns keep on going without failing.

M3 huh,what's so good about an M3?

I dig that little Giant though,that'd be a blast.

Great to see an ex Rennie bike on here also(not a V10 fan but).

Last edited:

flin

Likes Dirt
Nothing beats Frenchies beast and a few extra points should be added coz hes from Tassie the place to be!!

treggs

Treggs Tuned
Gotta go the BMW beast. Something about them just appeals to me, can't put my finger on it. Not the most aesthetic but it looks properly engineered. The baby blue finishes it too. I rode one in the states a while back and my god they eat rocks... Imagine rocks up to axle height, I barely felt a thing :eek::eek::eek: