Dually or hardtail?

peter_h

Likes Bikes
I would say get a hardtail all the way. It depends what your more interested in like i enjoy dh but i don't do it often so i got a hardtail. The specialized P. series are pretty sweet or even something like a Kona Cowan or Stuff. Ohh Yeah i don't think a Manik is that good there tough as hell but they ride no good. Thats my opinion.

Pete

Hardtails all the way

s73v30

Likes Dirt
what about a norco rampage
comes with 66s and would handle dh and dj
and the 07 one looks pretty nice too

,steve

nucleon hawke

Likes Dirt
Build up a slopestyle or 4X dualy, that seems to be the way to go now as they are so versatile can do almost every different style of riding.

Antho_188

Banned
was just wondering what other peoples opinions are about going from a dh bike to a hardtail because i cant afford both but i like freeride/dh just as much as dirt jumping and cant decide between a dh bike or a jumping hardtail. cant decide wheather to sell my dh bike or not.

Thanks in advance
Matt

hey man, i bought a $850 mongoose otero, its a XC bike, its dual, but u can turn off da back suspension... so its like a dj, either way u can choose

spaz

Banned
get a 24seven messiah lol sorry i have to say 24seven pl just incase u havent noticed lol.

but really the new 24seven messiah is ad for light trail heavy slopstyle and dirtjumps that is wot it is mad for yo and when hey come out in the next 2 months they will only just be under 3000

have a look here www.24sevenbikes.com

DH_DEVIL

Likes Dirt
ok

,, wat are u trying to say about my bike?

it has not been hacked etc,, it has alot of quality brand new parts on it,, and to slander on farkin should not be allowed

IF U HAVE SUMTHING TO SAY ABOUT ME, OR MY BIKE RING ME OR SAY IT FACE TO FACE

its for sale for $1600 atm

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STOP SLANDERISING PPL

custard

Banned
ok

it has not been hacked etc,, it has alot of quality brand new parts on it,, and to slander on farkin should not be allowed

shut up squid. go drift something

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
ok

woah, chillax! don't be hating, DK.. take a chill pill, and go drifterising