Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

sammygmtb

Cannon Fodder
hey would u have any of 62, wore black shorts & black tshirt in practice & a red long sleeve jersey for racing, blue flame d2 & rode a blue & white glory. or #42 wearing a blue fox kit, white flame d2 & a blue & white glory as well.
if u did would u please send them to sammy_g335@hotmail.com

koper72

Likes Bikes
hey mate
any for #274 i was riding a blue and white bike with chad reed signature gear.(black with white and yellow stripes)

s.dogg

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. We have been working on this since finishing work and have found about 100 good photos to send out so far. so as you can imagine its taking time and will start sending them and putting them up on here tomorrow.

If the photos arent great i will send through them in a lower quality and if you want them in a larger size just ask.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. We have been working on this since finishing work and have found about 100 good photos to send out so far. so as you can imagine its taking time and will start sending them and putting them up on here tomorrow.

If the photos arent great i will send through them in a lower quality and if you want them in a larger size just ask.

Hey mate,
It may be easier for you to just put the pics on a photo sharing site so you dont have to spend time sending the photos to individual people.
Reece.