DVO Emerald

B.utters

Likes Dirt
From what I've heard from people overseas; lots. Like significantly more than other forks around at the moment.

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
I hunted around when the DVO's first arrived on the market, UK retailers were offering them for 1,795 GBP... roughly $3300 Aus dollar.
Can't comment on Australian retailers exact prices since as soon as I saw the overseas prices I figured its a rarity that things are sold cheaper in Australia I was better off sticking with Fox/Boxxer/888's instead.

gruntrider651

Likes Dirt
mate brought a set from NSDynamics. Total cost I think was in the $2600-$2800 price bracket. NS even gave us some basic set up info so my mate was good to ride as soon as we got the bearing cups sorted.

drivebytrucker

Likes Dirt
RRP was $2505 AUD from NS dynamics but it depends on the exchange rate when they order them from the u.s so you may get them a bit cheaper or a little bit more depending what Aaron has to pay.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
The RRP on the DVO Emerald forks on the first drop was $2390, as commented on their FB page. Pretty good pricing considering the UK pricing if anyone has seen that.

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
Not many guys on them yet. The very few reviews sound very positive though.
Now are they worth it? I guess that's open to interpretation for someone chasing the clock i have not seen any numbers showing if they perfrom better on the time. A 40 is not going to hold you back and will be more than enough for anyone. Unless you are really at that point of wc riders or at that poit where you are reaching your upper limit potential and need to look to parts for the gains I don't think it will matter.

However if your a part lover and are more about feel and uniqueness well its hard to argue they are a nice looking fork.

Whether they are worth it or not I guess depends what you expect out of the fork. Personally I don't think there is enough out there on them for me to draw a conclusion on that price vs performance.

Many people are more concerned a out build quality, reliability, feel, ease of service and tuning all of which might matter more to you,