DH DW-Link Turner DHR w/ Float 40s

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Sold the old DHR and updated to the new one. This bike with the DW-Link is really a true race bike it is so fast, holds speed through everything while being smooth as butter and corners like nothing else. Best bike I have owned to date hands down

Turner DHR Polished
2014 Fox 40 Float
Fox RC4 Kashima w/ ti spring
Avid X0 Trails
Avid Codes w/ HS-1 rotors
Sunline stem
Renthal Fatbar
Truvativ Descendants
E13 LG1
Mavic Deemax
SDG I-Beam

Attachments

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Tidy.
Ride report, and thoughts and comparison between old and new would be cool.

barron

Likes Dirt
Very nice.
Red rims are pretty.
Kashmir 40's? if so and your coming off standard would be keen to hear your comparison.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Haven't had a proper ride yet NSM just down been down local singletrack and it's completely different to the old DHR, will update after the weekends ride. They are the new Kashima 40s and I'm coming off Boxxers. Can only compare to my 06 40s which were rubbish ;)

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Added 2 new iphone pics. Had my first proper ride on it last weekend. This bike is so fast and smooth, the dw-link is nice and progressive so feels bottomless. Puts a big smile on my face riding it

Last edited:

.Sam

Likes Dirt
Have you riden it in the mud yet?

When i look at the pictures i notice there is a very small gap between the mud gaurd and the rear tire.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Have you riden it in the mud yet?

When i look at the pictures i notice there is a very small gap between the mud gaurd and the rear tire.
Yes I have at Mt Beauty race the other weekend. Worked fine as did my brothers on his DHR, had no mud clag up.