Dwellingup, Just throwing some ideas in the air.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its not looking good something to do with lack of people who can get driven/have cars

Chieftain

Likes Bikes
Rexy said:
its not looking good something to do with lack of people who can get driven/have cars
Yeah, expected this to be the main problem. Even if i tried(very hard, but possible!), i'm a student driving a student-type car (read:small) and squeezing 2 dismantled bikes + gear and a passenger would make for a pretty tight fit, but i'd still be glad to go if you guys are still up for it.

So waddya say people?

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well that would mean
would go

withwings
protecon
bonnet
mahoney 007
me

not so good looking

drop in adin
dumb01

?
fuzzy
stooge

this cant be all the perth boys or is this all with transport?

withwings

Likes Bikes
shit rexy, the list looks much shorter than i thought but thats alright, im not sure about transport for myself since ive been here in perth for only a month but i can get my ass and my bike dropped off somewhere to meet up. fuck this thread dont look healthy at all eh? :) shit we need to figure out some way to get everybody together for a ride, the organizing is a pain.

G

im still down if its happening ill talk to the boys at the shop today

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well we could just have a day ride that might attract a few more people xc and dual track at marrinup in the morining and hit up the dh tracks later on after lunch and yeah end at the park in the town centre.
the only way this is ever going to happen is if we set a set date and time
since nobody else has i will how about sunday the 16th meet at marrinup from say like 9 am onwards maybe 8 and we will leave marrinup at about 12 so you have to be there before that
any objections?

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CONFIRMED

withwings

ALMOST COMFIRMED
rexy
fuzzy
bonnet
protecon
mahoney 007
chieftrain

NOT LOOKING GOOD
dumb01
dropinadin

any objections to the dates times ect? if i have missed you say so and i will fix up

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmm yes
COME ON PERTH PEOPLE DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT LETS GO ATTCK DWELLINGUP IT WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN PERTH
ah maybe that will work :p

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
okay guys....im really bogged down with work and uni right now so its gonna be hard for me to do anything just yet....if you are patient enough i will post up a date in the watering hole for a day/weekend that im free. i can offer shuttles with my hilux ute. it will most likely be a sunday from early morning to late arvo on either may 23rd/ 30th/ june 6th. thats before my exams and after all my assignments.

of course feel free to organise anything before then, i just wont be able to help with shuttles. and there will be limited space in my car so a shuttle trailer will be REALLY sweet. wink wink FUZZY. :wink:

withwings

Likes Bikes
well thats alright i guess, i'm down for whenever so if you feel like makin' a ride around that time im in. its good to know that we have at least one shuttle vehicle so far. thanks bonnet. i guess ill be waiting patiently until then. cheers.

hey rexy i dunno what we're gonna do about a ride any earlier than that because it looks like nobody else is replying. we gotta think of something.....

Stint

Likes Dirt
G'day there guys...

I've just recently got myself a freeride sled, and will hopefully get it by this coming Friday. Hence I would be keen to join the ranks of the Perth crew. However, please keep in mind that most of my riding has been xc/trails stuff, and so I am pretty new to the whole freeride scene, but would be willing to learn and have a go!

I have a holden ute that I can transport bikes in. If my sled is finished by this Friday, I'd be keen to do a day trip somewhere on Saturday. Be more than happy to pile in a whole heap of bikes on the ute (anyone have any tie down straps?), hence leaving someone else to shuttle just people around.

Hope this helps, and I'd be well keen to have a ride ;)

Stint

Likes Dirt
btw. I'll jump on board for rides from the 29th May onwards (if not doing weekend work).

withwings

Likes Bikes
shweet more good news, thanks stint, anythings gonna help, but we're gonna have to wait and see as to what everybody else says. so hopefully we'll get something organized within the next millenium(jk) :D . hope to be riding with you soon. cheers