Dwellingup Weekend with shuttles?

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Guys,

The State DH Round in Geraldton has been cancelled! It looks like now the long weekend race will be held in Dwellingup instead of in Geraldton.

This weekends race in Dwellingup has also been cancelled, but if we can get enough people there it will still be worth our while - we can still run shuttles if we have enough interested. We can head there as a group on Saturday, run shuttles all afternoon; camp out that night and then run shuttles all Sunday as well. If you could reply telling me you are interested, I will organise it depending on the response.

I would need at least a couple more people (with drivers licences!) to make shuttling worthwhile.

If you can add to this list let me know - Albany Cycling Clubs trailer can take 16 bikes and it will mean a great day out if enough people are keen!

This is for this weekend!

Cheers,

Sam

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was looking at going and taking lee and a guy whos over from sydney who wants a ride too

so im keen

GeoffRidesBikes

Likes Dirt
Hey, sounds sweet, Im super interested, but i cant get down. If anyone is able to give me a lift - with fuel money plus bonus included - from, well, i can meet you anywhere after work on saturday, that would be so so so awesome.

russ15

Squid
ride to dwelly

Ill be heading down on sat and have room for a couple of people. Head down saturday at lunchish time and back up sunday. Have to be able to meet around south perth area (we will just split fuel costs). Send me a pm

Last edited:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thunderbirds are go!

From the response this will go ahead, unless something terrible happens!
We will be there with the Albany Club trailer early afternoon, and will be running shuttles. It is possible that PDMBC may also bring their trailer.

Expect to pay some dollars (say around $10?) for the two days worth of shuttles, this is just to cover fuel.

cvbass

Likes Dirt
I'm in!
Has the sydney guy called you Scott?
I was supposed to call him back but haven't had a chance yet
I just messaged a few of the other guys aswell..

Last edited:

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
he hasnt got my number, its a different sydney guy though, im gonna call him this week sometime, unless you gave him my number because some fucked up number keeps calling me starts with 028 lol

cvbass

Likes Dirt
nah it's cool, I've called him already, he's keen to come to Dwelli and camp overnight if that's what everyone is doing?
Jason can't come, Eli is a maybe and I'm not sure aout Dale yet.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill get lee to come, he said he was keen for a ride this weekend, since he quit work

cvbass

Likes Dirt
Lee is working, so he's out, who's going?
If there's not enough, I might ride closer to Perth and go to Dwelli the next weekend.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
from the various people ive been talking to i think theres gonna be quite a few people there - well and truly enough to run the shuttle trailer.
if you havent got enough people to make it down bum a ride with someone else - theres a few people with room still.

theres at least 5 from albany, a couple of guys from margs, at least three from perth. so thats ten, people that i know directly. very likely others will rock upo - and i havent included any of you blokes

cvbass

Likes Dirt
Yeah I heard there will be a few.
I'll come, I told the guy from syd I'd take him anyway.
You guys are all camping there yeah?

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well be getting there shortly after lunch on saturday - trying to leave albany before 10, this puts us there between 1 and 2pm. i think most of the others will be getting there then or a little earlier

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey brent weant to get there earlier ad do some runs? because i was gonna come for saturday only, but only like 3-4 hours of sunlight after 2 isnt cool, plus its meant to be raining sunday

cvbass

Likes Dirt
yeah no probs, I'll prob get down there about 10.30-11
How many people you got going with you?
Dale and John aren't coming till sat night

PS, Rain = FUN!!!