Easter in Lithgow

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Some of the boys having fun on the other side of the mountains over Easter. I know the pics aren't of the quality of some people on here, but we had fun taking them and riding just the same.
Enjoy. C&C is appreciated so we improve the picture quality in the future.
Riders: Newts - Black/Red O'Neill jersey (DH Comp)
Wade: Blue Shift jersey (Norco 6)
Pinky: Black t shirt (Ironhorse Sunday)
Blake: Black/white Rockgarden jersey (Glory 8 comp)
Craig: Brown tshirt and Brown/Green/White Royal jersey (Shore 1)

Me sussing out a gap

The Huck!!

The Gun Club track

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SPEWING I had to work Craig, Now I am the only one who hasn't been to Lithgow. Promise Ill have to get out of work next time for a trip. Jump/huck looks like fun.

Good photos too.... Making me jealous!

Hope Blake went big...

The new Redbull Rampage rider he is!

Newts

Likes Dirt
There are plans for another ride soon Judd.

A lot of fun out there, would love to try the Gun Club again, with a seat.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are plans for another ride soon Judd.

A lot of fun out there, would love to try the Gun Club again, with a seat.
UHOH!

I had that issue with my stupid Joplin at Kentlyn one day, clamps died. I had the shits. Bought a new post the next day. Joplin clamps are terrible!

The gun Club track is the one they use for official races yeah?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SPEWING I had to work Craig, Now I am the only one who hasn't been to Lithgow. Promise Ill have to get out of work next time for a trip. Jump/huck looks like fun.

Good photos too.... Making me jealous!

Hope Blake went big...

The new Redbull Rampage rider he is!
hahahahaha! oh how i wish that was the case :)

i hit another bloody tree after clearing a double, seems to be a habit with me, got a sweet multi-coloured bruise on my hip bone on the second run of the day - all good!
i have some more pics too but im too dumb to know what to do with them so my GFs gonna see what she can do.
she may come out to kentlyn on sunday as well if you want some professional photos taken..

i need you and craig to talk me into trying to keep with you...

we are planning another trip up there again soon, you better come along! was such a sick day.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trying to swap my Sunday day shift for a Saturday night shift...

Might see you boys at Kentlyn after all..

Will keep you posted!

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK.

I ahve swapped. Working Saturday night. Sunday off...

Only problem is, worst case scenario, I have to work until 4am Sunday morning. Either way. I should get to Kentlyn at 9am at the latest. The earlier I finish work, the earlier I should get there..

Now to decide, do I bring the DH bike or the AM bike....

Judd.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2008 Scott Ransom 20....

Bit of a hack, but I love it!... Took it out after work yesterday for a flogging on the jumps up the road. Does ok..

Got some new 2010 Bomber 55's for it recently too!

Last edited:

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol

haha man that looks sick!
you have a nice little family of bikes dont ya? ;)

was that a menai special?

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Yes, Ansto end of Menai. We might head out there again soon for a looksy. Easier than the other end for some:eek:

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awesome

sounds good to me! love riding new tracks.

plus you and judd can talk me into trying new things. :eek:

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, its gone. Termites got to the support legs... Pity, was one of my favourites.

There is a few things there still to ride, although smaller, XC builders, there is an interesting set of logs and laggers built 8 foot into the trees. Should be completed soon hopefully. I might go looking Wednesday arvo.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, its gone. Termites got to the support legs... Pity, was one of my favourites.

There is a few things there still to ride, although smaller, XC builders, there is an interesting set of logs and laggers built 8 foot into the trees. Should be completed soon hopefully. I might go looking Wednesday arvo.
what time wednesday arvo?

id love to fit in a few mid week rides and i can get off work at 3 with the bike already on the ute...
going to kentlyn this wednesday for a muck around :)

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what time wednesday arvo?

id love to fit in a few mid week rides and i can get off work at 3 with the bike already on the ute...
going to kentlyn this wednesday for a muck around :)
Depending on what time we get back from shuttles at Wollongong, I am taking my brother out there for a ride on my AM rig. Possibly around 4ish... But unsure.. All depends when we get home!