Ebola - The End of the World?

Bermshot

Banned
Enjoy your good hand, you never know when someone will cut it off
Better off being a sword-sell, at least then you know it is your own fuck up.

I lie. I'm the enemy of the globalist, I adore my Country, and for what it's worth I think we can make it work. Withstanding the rubbish we are fed daily by the "news, = fear."

Truly believing this Country alone can vanquish the filth is enough!? Deny, your weak, go lie down with yr papa........AU for GOLD! We're not green anymore.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Our country that you love so much would never have existed but for globalization.

Bermshot

Banned
Our country that you love so much would never have existed but for globalization.
Correct, Our Country was made by globalist's, but don't play down the effect of Globalists my friendly Gate Keeper.
And to stay on topic, was not those same globalists agenda the same? I.e Smallpox delivered in a friendly blanket?
My point is We have a Country to be proud of. We can say 'Never again' because we are All here now! Now the job is to not be all genocided< you get it.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Then don't take the "shot." But if you want to feel safe ask yr Doc for the redundant H1N1, that should suffice until your consciousness takes control. Either/Or, let us know how she feels eh?
What are you saying? I had a mate from primary school get that shit, and he almost died. Was in hospital for months.
Are you trying to say H1N1 isn't real?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I don't even know what a gate keeper is.

I stopped paying attention to internet conspiracy heads a long time ago. Doesn't matter what you say to them or what evidence they are given as they'll believe what the want to believe regardless. They have more of an agenda than the people they accuse of having agendas.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They have more of an agenda than the people they accuse of having agendas.
This is something that has bugged me for years. What is the agenda of internet conspiracy nuts? And on that topic, anti-vaxxers? Sure, there are a very small minority that make some good money out of it, but I can't think of any possible reason for the remaining 99.5% - which leads me to think they're choosing to be wilfully ignorant for nothing more than...making themselves feel special, I guess. :suspicious: :loco: