Eildon ride day!! Check it!! September.

biev

Likes Dirt
ha that dam wet log in bay 13... go me good, and like 3 other riders before i had even got back on my bike haha

bill2

Likes Dirt
24alpha you said you had a pic of someone on a iron horse. was it with white 2010 boxxers if so i think it could be me and could you post it up please?

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
24alpha you said you had a pic of someone on a iron horse. was it with white 2010 boxxers if so i think it could be me and could you post it up please?
Why don't you go here and look for yourself. I think he's done enough.

WCW

Squid
First ride at Eildon

It was my first time up to Elidon and I'll certianly try and get there again.
Nice and steep ride up and super fun going down.

Also thanks to Ash and the rest of the YVC guys for lending me a chair so I could ice my toe:(

Seeyoubye,
Vladimir.

Mr_Gareth

Likes Bikes
Hey guys will there be another ride day coming up in Eildon anytime soon? Im from NSW but made the trip down for Youies and was awsome! Or any other good ride days in the Melb region that I should be aware of?

Tizz--

Likes Dirt
Hey guys will there be another ride day coming up in Eildon anytime soon? Im from NSW but made the trip down for Youies and was awsome! Or any other good ride days in the Melb region that I should be aware of?
First round of vic state series is on at Eildon on the 17-18th October. I think make a trip out for that

aceyone

Likes Dirt
First round of vic state series is on at Eildon on the 17-18th October. I think make a trip out for that
.. then two weeks until the Albury Clubby (Nov 1st), then 2 weeks 'till Yack (Nov 14-15). With two rounds at Beauty after Christmas, there's a lot of riding close to NSW coming up.

Also if you throw in Nat's at Thredbo, Stromlo and Shep, there's a *bunch* of stuff coming up this summer that's only a relatively short drive from NSW.

Bring on a busy summer of riding :D