Eildon ride day!! Check it!! September.

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea good day, thanks to all the sponsors and organizers and volunteers for putting on such a good day

a-line

Likes Dirt
as everyone else mentioned was a sweet day of drifting. thanks to all who organised the day. massive thanks to:
Drivers
Track marshals
First aid
Lunch makers
Tech support
Benny Reynolds
no thanks to:
Sharp rocks
People who don't say thanks when loading their bike!
My mates forks who decided to twist the top/bottom crowns:(

biev

Likes Dirt
props to every one who helped today!!!
great job!

killer day, had a blast!!

are there any pic's out there??

a-line

Likes Dirt
i think it was on the corner before the a-fame, the tight right then left. he didn't hit anything but was pinned and jack-knifed the front wheel so hard that the crowns twisted. funny... but expensively funny

Jazz

Likes Bikes
Wicked day, it was my first organised event and I had a mad time, meet some really cool people, I even got to hug that damn tree at bay 13!!!

Well done FTF on the organise, and massive thanks to all the shuttle drivers, marshalls, BBQ chefs, and the crew from YVC.

Can't wait til first round, is gunna be awesome!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Yeah I'm giving it plenty, just letting them know that we're keen to see em' some people don't post them!
Yeah sorry Rendog, didn't take any pics of Commencal riders at all. Mrs Hux was just triggering the flashes just to p!ss people off. I think she did a good job! Call it race training!:D

If and when people decide to post pics, they will do it in the right forum.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I wish i went!! Need some downhilll to cure the itch badly! Woke up, after sleeping really badly and thinking my shoulder was actually dislocated.. So i pulled the pin =[