Eildon - Spring Racing Carnival

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hi All,

The pics will be up tomorrow, well, they're actually up now but the hosting service has an outage between now and midnight. So go get them tomorrow.

This year we are doing things a little different. The full size image has been reduced to 30% of the original. Makes for quicker downloading.:) And more space on my server.:D I am also putting the water mark across the middle of the image. Seem some people like taking my images and putting them places that they shouldn't and not give mtbpicsonline.com credit. So, if you want an image without the watermark, you'll have to buy it.
We had to replace the camera this year as the old one was full of dust, and purchasing photos will help us to keep our equipment up to spec and provide you...the rider...with excellent images.

Cheers

Hux

haydn

Likes Dirt
Woo well done Marnie (sorry about the spelling) and Hux. You guys make racing even better than it was already!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
It's a pleasure guys!

Marni is still getting use to the new camera! So some of the shots...namely mine arn't the greatest.:(

Hux

haydn

Likes Dirt
Oh Hux, about the new payment idea, i think it's 100% justified and am grateful for all you do. Just a few question. First of all how much? Will it be a file or a print or both? What method of payment will you accept?
Thanks
Haydn

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Oh Hux, about the new payment idea, i think it's 100% justified and am grateful for all you do. Just a few question. First of all how much? Will it be a file or a print or both? What method of payment will you accept?
Thanks
Haydn
It's only if people want the full hi-res image WITHOUT the watermark.
I'm going to keep prices down to as cheap as possible, therefore I doubt I'll offer a print version. I am looking at setting up a paypal account and/or direct deposit.

Cheers

Hux

jeremy_2640

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the pics Hux and Marni (haven't met you yet but I've figured out who you are now tho), I don't mind the idea of payment but I think it should be electronic only??? Would make it cheaper for you and us (and less hastle for you?)...Just putting it out there...:)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Thanks for the pics Hux and Marni (haven't met you yet but I've figured out who you are now tho), I don't mind the idea of payment but I think it should be electronic only??? Would make it cheaper for you and us (and less hastle for you?)...Just putting it out there...:)
Come up and say Hi next time. We don't bite! lol Well I don't anyway...Mrs Hux on the otherhand.........:D

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
Nice shots as always Marni! Hux, Marni can't get any good shots of you because your too fast on that new Giant! haha
See you guys at Long Gully, and i do apologise about the Banana Peel, it made such a noise it was incredible... See you at the gully...;)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Nice shots as always Marni! Hux, Marni can't get any good shots of you because your too fast on that new Giant! haha
See you guys at Long Gully, and i do apologise about the Banana Peel, it made such a noise it was incredible... See you at the gully...;)
Cheers mate.....you hear someone reversed into it on Monday night?

Me fast? pfft! quicker than I was last year, but in comparison. Need to do some runs with you Mr Funki 1!!!

Hulio

Likes Bikes
Outstanding work!!

Hey Mr and Mrs Hux, outstanding work once again!! Thanks heaps for making the fun of a race last even longer! As far as the payment thing goes, perfectly reasonable. I'm surprised you didn't do it like this from the start.

One question though, I'm not sure if it's me, but I swear the photos in galleries 9 to 12 are repeats of earlier galleries. I could of sworn I saw Marni taking shots at the little double at the bottom but I cant seem to find any.

Anyways, thanks again and GO VETS!!

charlie141478

Likes Dirt
Awesome pics

Hey guys,
Thanks for coming and making the event what it was and taking some great pics of all the guys and girls pinning it down the hill.

Cheers Josh.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hey Mr and Mrs Hux, outstanding work once again!! Thanks heaps for making the fun of a race last even longer! As far as the payment thing goes, perfectly reasonable. I'm surprised you didn't do it like this from the start.

One question though, I'm not sure if it's me, but I swear the photos in galleries 9 to 12 are repeats of earlier galleries. I could of sworn I saw Marni taking shots at the little double at the bottom but I cant seem to find any.

Anyways, thanks again and GO VETS!!
I'll check and fix as soon as I can.

Checked, I am pretty sure the are correct. Marni was only in a couple of spots, hence the shots looking familiar.
What I do need to fix is the size of the full images. Which I will do Monday.

Last edited:

Hulio

Likes Bikes
I'll check and fix as soon as I can.

Checked, I am pretty sure the are correct. Marni was only in a couple of spots, hence the shots looking familiar.
What I do need to fix is the size of the full images. Which I will do Monday.
I had a closer look . . . .

From subgallery1 in gallery 9 (http://www.mtbpicsonline.com/files/images/el9/thumb/Gallery1.html) the pics start repeating shots from gallery 4 subgallery 4 (http://www.mtbpicsonline.com/files/images/el4/thumb/Gallery4.html)

I've taken screen shots. Have a look at the URLs and then look at the three shots of the crash in the bottom left. You can also see the distinctive green commencal of one of the YVC boys in the 4th shot on the top row.

Attachments