eildon?

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
hey guys just wondering what the go is with eildon? i heard its on private land but can i ride it anytime or just on club and ride days?

woody 14

Eats Squid
for what i was told is its on melbourne waters land and we are only allowed to ride it on ride days and races. i was allso told that if melbourne water find people have been riding there with out permistion they might pull the pin and not let us use it at all.:eek:

woody 14

Eats Squid
baw baw if un sure about but youies you can go to any time but you cant shuttle. but the walk up is easy and only takes about 20 min.

woody 14

Eats Squid
i dont know about baw baw. but if you are allowed out there im getting out there asap. it looks sick.

no worrys man. glad i could help.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Nup. Private property I think.

Mt beauty, You Yangs and Mt taylor or what ever its called at he only ones you can ride on non ride days. Not sure about Mt taylor though.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Eildon track is munted now anyways, went for a hike up there the other day after the storms for something to do, the massive amounts of rain have eroded the crap out the track and it's pretty rough and rutty now, didn't look like it'd be fun to ride. The relevant 'authorities' have also added another gate in addition to the existing one.

Doubt there will be any future events there anyway.

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
aw shit son, no good then, is it still ridable? wheres mt taylor at?
so far tracks open to all and able to run shuttles are....
mt beauty
beechworth
yakandandah?
mt taylor?
any more?