Elbow pads for big arms

my02

Likes Dirt
Now that my Dainese elbow pads are dead I'm looking for some replacements.

My arms are a little larger than average so I'm having trouble finding a good set that fit. I don't want the Dainese again as the crashes they went through didn't really impress me.

I've tried on the POCs and 661s but its a real struggle to either get them on or to get them to stay.

I used a set of old Medium sized 661 veggie knee pads from the hire shop in Thredbo but these were a little tight ( stayed on a treat though).

I'm guessing there must be some other riders out there who lift weights with a similar problem so if you have any recommendations, please enlighten me.

Ta

guitar1234

Likes Dirt
Now that my Dainese elbow pads are dead I'm looking for some replacements.

My arms are a little larger than average so I'm having trouble finding a good set that fit. I don't want the Dainese again as the crashes they went through didn't really impress me.

I've tried on the POCs and 661s but its a real struggle to either get them on or to get them to stay.

I used a set of old Medium sized 661 veggie knee pads from the hire shop in Thredbo but these were a little tight ( stayed on a treat though).

I'm guessing there must be some other riders out there who lift weights with a similar problem so if you have any recommendations, please enlighten me.

Ta
My old man is in the same boat as you, nothing fits, at all...
So I'll give you a yell if we strike gold :yo:

wotsis

Likes Dirt
If the separate POC elbow pads are anything like what they have on the VPD Jackets, I'd say avoid them. No idea how they fit larger arms (I'm skinny) but they offer bugger all crash protection- coverage area is too small and they don't absorb enough impact either. I'm currently sporting a nice weeping scab on my elbow, right in the middle of where the pad sits. The pad didn't move much, it's just that there was enough force transmitted during a crash that the pad ended up tearing through the skin.