ELEMENTS Gordonvale FMX, DH

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
this is a very rough draft of Elements, a movie documenting extreme events in gordonvale and the people who make them possible. IF YOU LIVE IN GORDONVALE AND WANT TO CONTRIBUTE UPLOAD YOUR CLIPS TO YOUTUBE OR A SITE LIKE THAT AND PM ME THE URL i am going to get better quality clips soon so stay tuned for more Elements!

cheers kyle

http://www.vimeo.com/2824290

Last edited:

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
sorry man, i have to edit the video, some clips dont work and some copyright problems, will fix in a minute.

cheers kyle

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
half these clips involve no helmets...
seriously wear a helmet..
please
Yeah agreed.

I mean you wear helmets when riding your moto's, yet when it comes to bikes you don't? Whats the difference? You could probably even end up worse off just riding a push bike than a moto.

I guess this forum is quite lenient, but I was banned from a forum once for not wearing a helmet and taking pics. I think it would be an idea for future riding. ;)

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha i know half of you little punks, put some actual riding in it, well more then just creek jumping and donuts.

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
yeah revell will do, we had about 10 vids of jumps but the farkin converter i got stuffs up and corrupts the files and like i said this is only a very rough draft.

cheers kyle

Shredden

Knows his goats
half these clips involve no helmets...
seriously wear a helmet..
please
Huh? Helmot? Whats a helmot? Hah he hah (pronounced in a retarded voice)

Given that 60 percent of the video involves no shoes/moto boots, I think the idea of helmets is an alien concept...