Elsternwick Park Locals (EPL)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey all this is my local park and even though it not very well known a thread for the locals of it would be a great addition in possiby putting this place on the map. all the newsof what went down and when stuff may be coming up will all be here.

this is my local and it is not very well known but if we can show everyone what goes down at this seedy but fucking awsome park we could get some popularity in it.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Far from Windsor Roney? You'll have to show me next time I'm down now man haha.
yeah pretty close, ill take you thier some time, today my mate ben got this fucking awsome 540 turndown on his mounty, it was sooo nice

pryaz

Likes Dirt
Elsternwick Park Locals as opposed to the English Premier Leaugue?
anyway, it's a small but fun place to ride, not too sure if this will take off though..

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Elsternwick Park Locals as opposed to the English Premier Leaugue?
anyway, it's a small but fun place to ride, not too sure if this will take off though..
its not about taking off or anything, we just tell hat goes down and is a main way to comunicate between locals as to when you are riding or what not, not to try get the place off the ground, to be honest i like the fact it is quiet!

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So the park is just 2 bowls, not bad, I like bowls.
oh it is soo much morehan just to bowls, trannys, carve spots and huge flyouts galore, it is the greatest practise place ever and mate when u com back ill take you there to heck the place out! unfortunaly elsternwicks pride local will be in america so no 3 flips, 540 turns downs or flip whips, :mad:

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EPL!! Best place ever! Only thing i don't like about it is the little kids. They are so annoying, but are only there in the middle of the day.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EPL!! Best place ever! Only thing i don't like about it is the little kids. They are so annoying, but are only there in the middle of the day.
yeah that is the worst, and turns out a frontflip 360 is a flail! so th retard was right!

Last edited:

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wait wait wait wait wait wait...

You can 7??? Damn, I've got some catching up to do. Unfortunately can't make it down for another 3 weeks or so, I blame the broken wrist lol

But you can 7??? Damn son, props.

Got the 24"er running yet?

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wait wait wait wait wait wait...

You can 7??? Damn, I've got some catching up to do. Unfortunately can't make it down for another 3 weeks or so, I blame the broken wrist lol

But you can 7??? Damn son, props.

Got the 24"er running yet?
yeah its true i finaly learnt 7's and the 24 isnt guna happen the guy tht was selling it to me completly dogged me and sold it to another guy so it back to the decision on what i want!!!!! fuck me!!!!!!
but yeah brett when u get down here and are feeling better we'll have to giv 7's a shot at elsty while ur down!!!!!!

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone going down there on Thursday? Might head down in the arvo sometime, haven't ridden bowls in ages...

I'll be on a very blue bmx with a protec bucky lid, falling all over the place. Come say hi!

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone going down there on Thursday? Might head down in the arvo sometime, haven't ridden bowls in ages...

I'll be on a very blue bmx with a protec bucky lid, falling all over the place. Come say hi!
I might come for a bit of a sesh, what time you going to be there?