Encore

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure if many of you farkiners actually listen to him, but the new Eminem album just came out, Encore, and was just wondering what your thoughts on it were. I thought to myself for a while, "nah im over the whole eminem thing, i wont bother getting this new one..." but I decided what the hell and gave it a quick listen, and honestly its really good. It made me remember why I used to listen to his music all the time in years 7 - 9.

If your skeptical just give it a quick listen, I reckon you will love at least three tracks from this latest cd.

Mason

Likes Dirt
I got that CD, its the funniest thing I've heard in months. Eminem really did a number on this CD, I'm betting he's going to be running Into MJ alot in court this time around.

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a fan of his music, or the type of music either really. But some of his songs are funny, especially the new single Encore :) I like it but I wont be out buying it anytime soon.

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i love it, this bloke can rhyme like you wouldnt believe, simply for that i reckon he's awesome, says some funny funny stuff too. "is it gay to play putt putt gold with a friend?"
heh heh

TREK24

Likes Dirt
I feel he is losing his original shock factor that he had on his previous albums which is where most of his appeal came from. More and more of his songs are also becoming very annoying and commercially 'teeny bopperish' and getting flogged to death on the radio making them even more annoying. The new album is pretty much more of his usual stuff with nothing earth shatteringly new and plenty to give you the shits IMO.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DJ_Robbie said:
i love it, this bloke can rhyme like you wouldnt believe, simply for that i reckon he's awesome, says some funny funny stuff too. "is it gay to play putt putt gold with a friend?"
heh heh
Rain main is definately an awesome track, he takes a shot at christopher reeve and just has some generally funny lyrics...

Now in the bible it says
thou shall now watch two lesbians in bed
have homosexual sex
unless of course you were given the consent to join in
then of course it's intercourse and it bisexual sex
which isn't as bad as long as you show some remorse for your actions
either before, during, or after performing the act of that which
is normally reffered to as such more commonly known phrases
that are more used by today kids
in a more derogatory way
but who's to say what's fair to say and what not to say
let ask Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre (what up?)
I got a question if i may (yea)
is it gay to play putt putt golf with a friend (yea)
and watch his butt butt when he tees off (yea)
but but i aint done yet
in football a quarterback yells out hut hut
while he reaches in another grown man's ass
grabs on his nuts, but just what if
it was never meant, it was just an accident
but he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in
his teeny, tiny, little, round hiney
and he didn't mean it but his little weenie flinched just a little bit
and I don't need to go into any more details
but what if he pictured it as a female's butt
is that gay? I just need to clear things up
til then I'll just walk around with a manly strut because...