Enduro 29rs are here and I have 1....

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Big thanks to my local LBS Midland cycles in Perth for getting this thing for me... On time and as promised.

First ride is tomorrow night and first big ride this weekend.

Now to stick clear sheet all over it. Wrap it in cotton wool and never touch it again.:crazy:

F€ck that I'm gonna ride the hell out of this thing.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Wow, that's beautiful, very nice. May I criticise and say you need to ditch the bottle cage? Yeah? You need to ditch the bottle cage. I found it was in a useless spot and I had to stop to get at it most times. Now I just run a 1.5l Camelbak and that works a treat.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Wow, that's beautiful, very nice. May I criticise and say you need to ditch the bottle cage? Yeah? You need to ditch the bottle cage. I found it was in a useless spot and I had to stop to get at it most times. Now I just run a 1.5l Camelbak and that works a treat.
i was going to ask how functional it was there... i prefer a camalbak as well.

extremely nice looking bike... for a 29er. ;)

scblack

Leucocholic
Very nice. Well done.

Loving the XX1 11 speed. For my Intense SlopeStyle2 that could be a very realistic option.

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
Tool storage?

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Hells yeah! I wasn't patient enough to wait for these, bought a tallboyLT 6 months ago. These new big wheel bikes are serious fun hey.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

horsey

Likes Dirt
Enjoy your wheel flex and poor braking control on technical trails! besides that specialized have done a great job to make a 29er with good handling - the short chain stays make all the difference!