Entering Single Event? (Vic Series)

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heres the go I want to race the You Yangs leg of the Vic series and I have no idea on what to do just for the single event.
Is it as easy as turning up on the day, paying the money and racing or do I need to contact them prior the event.

Cheers James

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Just turn up on saturday / sunday man =]

If your going to the ride day this weekend, ask browny or trav, they'll give you the low down of it all.

But really, just rock up with some $$ and your bicycle =]

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Heres the go I want to race the You Yangs leg of the Vic series and I have no idea on what to do just for the single event.
Is it as easy as turning up on the day, paying the money and racing or do I need to contact them prior the event.

Cheers James
Yes!! Its just as easy as turning up on the day with your bike, full face helmet, bar plugs. Then registering and paying... Its that simple.

Edit: Patto your just to fast for me :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet,
Just wanted to check to see just incase you had to regester prior.
Does anyone have an Idea of what it will cost
Cheers

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The cost will probably be around
$75 Senior for the full weekend.
$65 Junior full weekend or Senior Sunday only.

You will also need to purchase a number place. This is $10.
You will also need a Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA) licence. You can buy a weekend permit that will cover you for the race/practice. This will cost you $15. Or you can join up with GMBC on the day for a full yearly membership that covers you for a full year of racing. This will cost you roughly $80 for a junior or $100 for a senior.

If you have any questions just ask or PM me and Ill be happy to answer your questions.

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The cost will probably be around
$75 Senior for the full weekend.
$65 Junior full weekend or Senior Sunday only.

You will also need to purchase a number place. This is $10.
You will also need a Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA) licence. You can buy a weekend permit that will cover you for the race/practice. This will cost you $15. Or you can join up with GMBC on the day for a full yearly membership that covers you for a full year of racing. This will cost you roughly $80 for a junior or $100 for a senior.

If you have any questions just ask or PM me and Ill be happy to answer your questions.
sam, i gotta say, your my hero.

always got the answers!